Pages

23 July 2015

I need some fresh air. Literally.

I don't know about you, but here in Italy it's very very hot.

So hot that you don't even think about turning the oven on (as for me, not even a hob).

Your best friend is: if you're very lucky your air conditioner; if you're not so lucky (like me), your fan(s), that are working extra hours and really hope don't turn me down until September.

In the meantime I try to stare at these pictures and see if my mind can think it's a little bit cooler :)

.

Ma quanto caldo fa?

Io mi rifiuto di accendere il forno, ma anche i fuochi.

Il mio migliore amico è diventato il ventilatore, anzi i ventilatori, che spero resistano al super lavoro almeno fino a settembre.

In attesa della tanto promessa pioggia, cerco di fissare queste foto e pretendere che sia un po' più fresco :)