Pages

25 September 2015

Foodie wish list



If you follow me on Instagram you know that a couple of weeks ago, I started a major kitchen magazine decluttering.

In front of my TV, for several evenings, I flipped through years of recipes, kept those that (maybe one day) I'll try, so now I'm left with a pile of clippings that need to be filed ... but I can see light at the end of the tunnel and soon I'm going to have my kitchen library in order.

I noticed how I had marked some recipes in the past, that interest me no more (taste changes?) and I couldn't stop noticing all the kitchen paraphernalia ads, so I thought about putting some of those on a foodie wish list: with the upcoming festivities, might be useful to make some gifts or to start your own wish list!

.

Se mi seguite su Instagram sapete che un paio di settimane fa, ho iniziato una bella pulizia di primavera delle riviste di cucina.

Di fronte alla TV per diverse sere, ho sfogliato anni di ricette, tenuto quelle che (forse un giorno) proverò, e ora ho una montagna di ritagli da mettere in ordine ... ma finalmente sto vedendo la luce alla fine del tunnel e sto per avere la libreria della cucina in ordine.

Ho notato come alcune ricette che avevo segnato in passato, non mi interessano più (i miei gusti sono cambiati?) e non ho potuto non notare le varie pubblicità di gadget culinari, così ho pensato di metterne alcuni su una lista: con le festività in arrivo, può essere utile per darvi l'idea per un regalo o per metterla sulla vostra personale lista dei desideri!