Pages

2 October 2015

5 craft books to put on your wish list

As holiday season approaches, I started a wish list, so when Christmas (and, earlier, my birthday) come, family are going to have a hint ... well a few hints.
And you know how it happens: you start going through Amazon and found your cart (or wish list) full! 
Well, I chose these 5 books that have just been released or are coming out in the following weeks. Enjoy!
.
Siccome le feste stanno arrivando, ho cominciato a creare una lista dei desideri, così quando Natale arriverà (e un po' prima anche il mio compleanno), la family avrà qualche idea ... be' un po' più di qualche ...
E sapete come succede: cominci a gironzolare su Amazon e ti ritrovi con il carrello (o la lista dei desideri) pieno!
Beh, ho scelto questi 5 libri che sono appena usciti o che usciranno nelle prossime settimane.

1) The Magical Christmas: A Colouring Book

Wouldn't it be nice to start colouring this a bit every day, to have it finished by Christmas night?
.
Non sarebbe bello colorare questo libro un po' al giorno, per finirlo proprio la notte della vigilia?

on Amazon.com
su Amazon.it
2) Color Your Year Wall Calendar 2016: Mindful Coloring Through the Seasons
Not a book, but a calendar, to start colouring now, and have it ready to hang for the next year.
.
Non un libro, ma un calendario, da cominciare a colorare ora, per averlo bello pronto per il prossimo anno.
on Amazon.com
su Amazon.it
3) Knitting Without Needles: A Stylish Introduction to Finger and Arm Knitting
I always tell myself I'd like to learn knitting, but I never seem to find the time to start it, maybe because once my sister started teaching me the basics but I always seemed to drop stiches (and I moved to cross stitching), so why do not begin without needles?
.
Mi dico sempre che vorrei imparare a fare la maglia, ma non trovo mai il tempo di cominciare, forse perchè una volta mia sorella aveva cominciato ad insegnarmi le basi (dritto, rovescio), ma facevo sempre cadere i punti (e quindi mi ero dedicata al punto croce) e allora perchè allora non cominciare senza ferri?

on Amazon.com
su Amazon.it
4) Knitless: 50 No-Knit, Stash-Busting Yarn Projects
And here it is, another for yarn lovers like me ... that cushion is interesting, isn't it?
.
Ecco qui un altro titolo, per gli amanti dei filati (suona un po' strano tradotto in italiano, no?) ... quel cuscino sembra interessante, vero?
on Amazon.com
su Amazon.it
5) The Inspired Room: Simple Ideas to Love the Home You Have
Ah, this title ... Do you love the home you have? I am a renter and for sure there are times when I don't, when I'd like to change this that - of course - I can't ... but maybe I should stop watching TV shows with amazing houses, and start making some improvement in my own!
.
Ah, questo titolo ... Voi amate la casa che avete? Io vivo in affitto e di sicuro ci sono delle volte che no, non mi piace, la vorrei diversa o vorrei poter cambiare alcune cose che, naturalmente, non posso cambiare ... ma forse dovrei smettere di vedere programmi TV con case fantastiche e cominciare a fare qualcosa per migliorare la casa in cui vivo!
on Amazon.com
su Amazon.it