Pages

9 September 2015

Daydreaming: London in September

On Monday I went through this post, and you know, it was Monday, I hoped for a nice, calm first day of the week at work, that didn't turn out that way ... and so, I was on Bloglovin', and I saw this picture ...
.

Lunedì ho letto questo post, e sapete com'è era lunedì, speravo in una calma e tranquilla prima giornata della settimana al lavoro, che non si è rivelata tale, e così mentre sfoglio i blog su Bloglovin' vedo questa foto ...

Charles Pétillon's installation in Covent Garden
Via We are scout
This beautiful installation in Covent Garden, is up until 27th September.

There's no way I can see it in person ... but let's pretend it, let's pretend I can fly to London this month, I discovered several things I could see/do, that are going on (and some are just ending) this month:

.

E' una stupenda istallazione a Covent Garden, sarà esposta fino al 27 settembre.

Non ci sarà modo per me di vederla dal vivo ... ma facciamo finta che possa volare a Londra questo mese, ho scoperto che ci sono diverse cose da vedere o fare (e alcune stanno per finire) questo mese:


Zoe Bradley's installation in Burlington Arcade
Via We are scout

Afternoon tea with a free Pimm's cocktail at Royal Garden Hotel offer ends 30th September
via Afternoontea.co.uk
British summer garden at the Shard, until 15th September
via The Shard
Open House London 2015 via Timeout

While the Queen's out ... a visit to Buckingham Palace 
Today she's going to become the longest-reigning British head of state!
What about a bit of shopping? It's not September-related but a visit to Emmabridgewater would end up probably with this dish in my shopping bag :)

And you? What would do in London?
.
E voi cosa fareste a Londra?