Pages

7 April 2019

#100DaysOfSewing . #100GiorniDiCucito


So, if you follow me on Instagram, you already know that I'm doing #100DaysOfSewing for #The100DayProject.
After borrowing my mum's sewing machine for a few months, I first dived in the Scout Tee by Grainline Studio ...
.
Quindi, se mi seguite su Instagram lo sapete già, quest'anno  il tema di #The100DayProject è #100GiorniDiCucito.
Dopo aver preso in prestito la macchina da cucire di mia mamma per alcuni mesi, mi sono lanciata per prima cosa sulla Scout Tee di Grainline Studio ...



I liked it so much, that I made another one ... no wait, I started to make another one, but than I stopped because I got entangled in hacking the pattern, then after some small adjustments to some garments I already had, I sewed this sewing machine cover (free pattern by Closet case patterns, slightly hacked).
.
Mi è piaciuta così tanto che ne è ho subito fatta un'altra ... no aspettate, ho cominciato ma mi sono bloccata perchè mi sono aggrovigliata nei meandri del modificare il modello, poi dopo alcune modifiche di vestiti che avevo già, ho cucito questa copertina macchina da cucire (modello gratuito di Closet case patterns, leggermente modificato).


Then I cut all the pieces for a pair of trousers but I can't seem to be able to assemble them.
Soooo, this year #The100DayProject is dedicated to getting back to the basics, and getting myself back to sewing. I mean, I was gifted with a sewing machine, it's really time to use it! Follow my Instagram stories for day-by-day updates!
.
Poi ho tagliato tutti i pezzi per un paio di pantaloni ma sembra con riesca ad assemblarli.
Quindiiiiiiii, quest'anno il #The100DayProject è dedicato al tornare alle basi e tornare a cucire. Voglio dire, mi hanno regalato una macchina da cucire, è venuto il momento di usarla per davvero! Seguite le mie Instagram stories per aggiornamenti quotidiani!

No comments:

Post a Comment