Pages

24 May 2019

Travel inspo: Retreats - Idee di viaggio: Retreat


Today I'm starting a new column called 'Travel Inspo'. One inspiration about places to visit comes to me every time I'm planning a new holiday. Another inspiration comes from Instagram or from newsletters I receive and lately I've come across a lot of retreats, I've never been to one, but researching a bit for this post I've discovered lots of them and they sound really interesting ... And you? Have you ever been to a retreat?
.
Oggi comincio una nuova rubrica chiamata 'Idee di viaggio'. Un'ispirazione sui luoghi da visitare mi arriva ogni volta che pianifico una nuova vacanza. Altre fonti di ispirazione sono Instagram e anche le newsletter a cui sono iscritta e ultimamente mi sono imbattuta in diversi "retreat", che oddio, tradotto letteralmente sarebbe ritiro, che fa venire in mente un ritiro spirituale in un convento, ma in realtà sono delle vacanze organizzate, con attività a tema e, devo dire, che ho cominciato a pensarci ... E voi? Ci siete mai stati?


Credit: Ira Selendripity on Unsplash
Electric heart retreat camp - Thailand September 2019

Midsummer musical retreat - Washington, USA July 2019



No comments:

Post a Comment